- Personal information:
- We recognize that individuals have the right to control their personal information and are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Unless given consent to do otherwise, John Thiering Art will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Collecting personal information:
- We will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- Use of tracking technologies:
- We may use tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make the user’s interaction with our website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes.
- Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
- Using and disclosing your personal information:
- Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and John Thiering Art.
- To render services related to John Thiering Art’s business such as after sales services.
- For the purpose described above, information may be shared with our printing provider and/or other service providers as relevant.
- Contact by John Thiering Art
We may from time to time contact individuals using the information which was provided by them in order to confirm information about that individual’s purchased item or other information deemed relevant to the purchaser.